Self-Service Innovation: How to profit from a stronger workforce
Judie Miller, VP of Call Center Operations & eServices breaks down Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union’s approach to strategically facilitating a higher level of service across channel for their consumers, while increasing their bottom line. Denali tapped in to the power of a stronger workforce at their $570M institution, and look at their results:
- Combined saving of $199,000
- Over 61,000 content views
- 99.64% auto answer rate
- 71 hours of staff time saved per week
- Smooth conversion of 5 different products when call volumes would typically rise (home banking, bill-pay, mobile banking, RDC and PFM)
- “The value is priceless,” says Denali CEO. It helped improve member service and satisfaction through accurate and consistent info.
- infoCenter and Fetch the Fox are a new hire’s best friend
Denali Alaskan FCU has enabled 24/7 omnichannel banking focused around a member-centric model.
Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union is a federally chartered bank or credit union serving more than 58,000 Alaskans. The Credit Union proudly serves the communities of Anchorage, Eagle River, Fairbanks, Juneau and Wasilla; and with remote access services mean you’re never far away from secure account access anytime, just about anywhere.