SilverCloud Expands Five Bank or Credit Union Clients
April 27, 2017, Portsmouth, NH — SilverCloud, Inc., a SaaS company specializing in banking-specific sales and service solutions, signed five new institutions to new products, including:
- First Financial of Maryland $980M Lutherville, MD
- Department of Labor FCU $89M Washington, DC
- Ardent Credit Union $631M Philadelphia, PA
- Sky One $744M Hawthorne, CA
- Kitsap Credit Union $1.1B Bremerton, W
In the same timeframe, SilverCloud also expanded our services with four existing customers including:
- Mid-Hudson Valley FCU $960M Kingston, NY
- Fresno County FCU $675M Fresno, CA
- Los Angeles FCU $877M Glendale, CA
- Elements Financial $1.4B Indianapolis, IN
See all our banks and credit union clients.
Portsmouth, NH-based SilverCloud is the self-service solution for premier banks and credit unions. Successful banks and credit unions utilize SilverCloud to improve service and increase productivity that leads to more growth. SilverCloud delivers easy-to-launch solutions that unify employee and digital service channels with consistent and accurate information. SilverCloud clients are more competitive, experience greater operational efficiency, and are more compliant – all through bank or credit union focused SaaS tools, content architecture and content services. For more information, visit www.silvercloudinc.com.